I had no idea what to call this, I saw a photo on Pinterest, it didn't connect to a link so I just did my best to recreate it! This is a delicious breakfast or brunch for when you want a little bit of everything! If you love a runny yolk like me, then this one is for you!
1/2 cup self rising flour
1/2 cup Fage total 0 (any plain, non-fat yogurt will work)
Garlic powder (just a pinch for the crust)
Top with cheese if you want, but it was great without it!
1. Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees (or oven to 375).
2. Start by making your 2 ingredient dough (mix flour & yogurt in a bowl until crumbly then form into a dough ball).
3. Once the dough is formed press it out into a rectangle or square shape and roll in your edges to make a wall, so the egg doesn't run out later.
4. Spray the crust with a little olive oil spray or brush it with some egg wash then sprinkle on some garlic powder.
5. Place the crust into your air fryer and cook for about 7 minutes until golden brown.
6. Next crack in 2 eggs (not scrambled, leave the yolks intact), and let cook for about 6 more minutes until the top of the yolk is white and the egg white starts to firm up.
7. Add turkey bacon slices (mine are fully cooked so cook the bacon if yours is raw!) and cook for an additional 2-ish minutes! ENJOY!
WW SMART POINTS
Green- 11sp (crust=6sp, two eggs = 4sp, turkey bacon=1sp)
Yields one breakfast boat at 440 calories.