These taco wontons are great for a fun dinner or a get together with friends! They air fry up really quickly and the inside is cheesy taco goodness! Definitely give these a try!
1lb ground turkey (ground beef or chicken is fine too!)
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can green chilies
4 oz cream cheese (I used fat free)
Wonton wrappers (You can make these large eggrolls too! Found in the produce refrigerated section)
1. Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees
2. While its preheating cook your meat in a skillet on medium heat.
3. Once cooked through add in your taco seasoning, green chilies, and cream cheese and stir together until all melted and evenly combined.
4. Get a small bowl of water or egg wash to help seal up the wontons,
5. Start your assembly line by adding a spoonful of the cheesy meat mixture into the center of the wonton wrapper and fold over forming a triangle.
6. Use the water or egg wash to wet the edges of the wonton and it will seal it closed.
7. Place a few in the air fryer at a time, I made sure mine didn't touch too much so they would get crispy!
8. Fry for about 6 minutes then turn them over or shake your basket, cook for an additional 4 to 6 minutes until the entire wonton is golden and crispy!
Serve with salsa, sour cream, or my favorite... Taco Bell sauce! (Mine made 30 total wontons!)
WW SMART POINTS
Purple- 5 for 4sp
Blue- 5 for 4sp
Green- 5 for 6sp
Yields 6 servings of 5 wontons (30 wontons total) at 228 calories per serving.