Yields 5 servings at 353 calories each.
**Special thanks for this recipe from @raesdropping.ww on Instagram!**
1lb cooked and shredded chicken
Mission extra thin corn tortillas (I used 9 total)
1 packet taco seasoning
1 cup salsa verde
1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken
1 small container Fage total 0 yogurt (any plain non-fat yogurt is fine)
1 can green chilies
1 cup Fat Free shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Start by adding taco seasoning and half the salsa to a skillet on medium heat (You can also pre-make some salsa chicken in the crockpot and use that!).
3. In a sauce pan add cream of chicken soup, plain yogurt, green chilies and the other half of the salsa verde and heat through, stirring frequently.
4. Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray, add in a little bit of the cream sauce then a layer of tortillas, add 1/2 the chicken mixture then half of the cream sauce, followed by the rest of the tortillas.
5. Repeat with chicken, cream sauce and top with cheddar cheese.
6. Cover and bake at 350 for 25 minuets, until bubbling on the edges.