This simple chicken is perfect for any weeknight dinner! I served it with vegetables on the side for a fast meal but this would also be perfect for chicken Parmesan!
1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup Fage total 0 yogurt (I do about a spoonful less than 1 full cup so it doesn't get too sticky!)
Turkey pepperoni (about 4 each)
1/2 cup Fat Free Mozzarella cheese
Other pizza toppings of choice like olives, sausage, peppers, etc.
Garlic powder and Italian seasoning
Olive oil spray or egg wash for the tops
Marinara for dipping, I love this homemade one!
1.Preheat air-fryer to 360 degrees
2. Start by making your 2-ingredient dough using the flour and yogurt,
add in some garlic powder while mixing to give the dough good flavor!
3. Once the dough is combined separate into 4 pieces and roll each one out to a thin circle, just like a mini pizza crust!
4. Add turkey pepperoni and cheese (about 2 Tbsp per bomb) and any other toppings to the very center then pull the edges together forming a ball with the ingredients inside.
5. Spray with olive oil or brush with some egg wash and season with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
6. Add them to your air fryer and make sure they are not touching.
7. Cook for 7 minutes and enjoy! (Remember every air-fryer is different so keep an eye on them and adjust cooking time accordingly!)
Dip in Zero Point Marinara or ranch!
WW SMART POINTS
SAME ON ALL PLANS: 4sp for 1 or 7sp for two (so you better have two, lol!)
Makes 4 bombs at 172 calories each.